Our Enrichment Classes take place in Fall and Spring only, but we have lots of SUMMER CAMP programs taking place, so don't forget to check those out!
Below are our Enrichment Classes that were offered this past Spring. We'll have more new workshops and some of your old favorites posted in August, so check back with us then!
- "MeCards and My New Year" Workshop (Jan 27, Ages 8 - 12)
- Fun Learning Mandarin Chinese (10 Fridays starting Feb 9, Grades 1 - 5)
- De-stressathon for Teens: Breathing Space for Calming and Connecting (Feb 11, Ages 14-18)
- Young Poets Society (4 Saturdays starting Feb 17, Ages 8 - 12)
- SoulCollage for Self-Discovery Workshop (Feb 18, Ages 14 - Adult)
- Cosmic Puzzles (6 Wednesdays, starting Feb 26, for Middle School students)
- Model United Nations for Middle School (Home School) Students (Wednesdays, beginning March 7th, Grades 6 - 8)
- Rainbows and Leprechaun Magic (Mar 17, Ages 8 - 13)
- Colored Pencil on Toned Paper (Mar 18, Ages 12 - Adult)
- "Mad for Mosaics!" Collage Art Workshop (Mar 24, Ages 8 - 12)
- Flowers and Birds in Watercolor (Apr 15, Ages 8 - 12)
- Introduction to Pen and Ink (2 Saturdays, May 5 & 12, Ages 12 - Adult)
- Batik Workshop (May 19, Ages 12 - Adult)
- Fairyland at the Lyceum (2 Saturdays, May 26 & Jun 2, Grades K-3)